Wednesday 18 May 2011

Welcome To Twitter Friends


Handspun & Hand-Knitted by my mother

Consult Knitit regularly for ideas if you do Fibre craft and you want to sell your work.  You might want to choose quick and easy things to make or perhaps you prefer unususl and unique designs that command a premium price.
If you knit you'll be able to choose different or unusual stitches.  All information on Knitit is absolutely Free.  Use and adapt the ideas and share your success with others when you accomplish something special.
Consider different selling methods.  Markets are excellent for presenting your work to the public in your local town. 
Knitit has been designed to share Free information about Fibre.  Browse through the Archives.  Find Free Stitches and Free Patterns. 
I have included some things that my Mother made for Charity.  She was my teacher and my inspiration.  I hope her work that she continued to do well into her nineties, despite the onset of physical hardship and dementia, will encourage all who stuggle against the odds to achieve great accomplishments.
Check the photos below for things you can make.


Crochet Throw made by my mother

Cosy Slippers


Elf Hat


Crochet Cushion Cover made by Mother


Slouch Hat

No comments: