Tuesday 17 May 2011

Welcome To Facebook Friends


Crochet Shawl - Pattern available Free on Knitit

Knitit has been designed to share Free information about Fibre.  Browse through the Archives.  Find Free Stitches and Free Patterns. 

If you're keen to sell your Craft locate the items that are quick and easy to make.  Use and adapt ideas.  Gain as much enjoyment as you can from your Craft and when you are successful with a new accomplishment share your success with others.

Markets are a good starting point.  Create an on-line Market or sell directly from a stall in your local town.

I have included some things that my Mother made for Charity.  She was my teacher and my inspiration.  I hope her work that she continued well into her nineties, despite the onset of physical hardship and dementia, will encourage all who struggle against the odds to achieve great accomplishments.

Check the photos for things you can make.


Handspun & Hand-Dyed Scarf



My Mother made this Crochet Throw



Handspun Beanie


Slouch Hat

My Mother knitted this beautiful shawl



Elf Beanie




Hand-Dyed Alpaca


Elf Hat



Cosy Slippers

No comments: